Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Good morning! I hope everyone had a marvelous Monday!
This week is a busy week for the Owls! Since it is conference week and early release, we are having  to fit a lot into our short days! We will not be learning any new sight words or spelling rules this week.
Please make sure you know your scheduled conference time. Please try not to be late as conferences are only twenty minutes long and we do not want to keep those scheduled after you waiting!

As my time here with the Owls comes to an end, I wanted to tell you all what a pleasure it was to meet you and your children! I could not have asked for a better class to work with! I will miss the Owls so much. I cannot wait to see what the future holds and hopefully I will be able to come back and visit!

Have a great week!
-Ms. White