Monday, October 10, 2016

Good afternoon!
I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful fall weather this weekend!
We had a blast on our field trip to the Fire Safety Village on Friday! We learned about all kinds of safety! We will continue learning about safety this week by talking about peer pressure and medicine safety.
Don't forget that tomorrow is Walk to School Day! Also, the non-fiction Pumpkin Project is due this Friday, October 14th, so don't forget to bring those in! I did send home another instruction sheet in the homework packet as a reminder. I also sent a math facts practice sheet home. Please continue going over these with your child each week.
Lastly, parents if I sent home an assessment with an orange slip attached to it, please do not forget to send those back in with your child! I will need these back as soon as possible!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
-Ms. White