Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hello Parents!

It is so hard to believe how fast these first couple of weeks are flying by! I am thoroughly enjoying getting to know all of my wonderful new students! This week we have been going over place value in Math and reviewing blends and digraphs in Phonics. Your children will also be working on writing their own personal narratives within the next couple of days. To help them in choosing a small moment to write about, you can discuss memorable activities done with family and friends to help them brainstorm a bit! I will also start sending homework packets home next Monday so please keep an eye out for those when looking through your child’s H.O.O.T binder.  It was so nice seeing all of you again at Open House Tuesday night. I feel like we have gotten off to a great start! I am really enjoying teaching all of our new Owls!

Have a wonderful rest of the week,
Ms. White